Thursday, 19 August 2010

Well, here I am again.I'm still struggling with the whole concept of a blog..I know it's to inform people of your taste, experiances and basically your life..however as I'm typing at this precise second, Im feeling a tear coming on(paulo  nutini playing in the background) you see...

I'm not a 'happy bunny' lately, I don't want to sound boring or depressing, but I'm in my early twenties, and literally have no direction in my life, I live with my long term boyfriend and working two part time jobs which is not me...I feel like I need to break away and leave ; and find not just what I want, but what I need. I studied at Uni for a year doing art and design but I just wasn't ready, but turns out that 'gap year' I was having turned into a 2/3 year stretch.

I'm coming up 22 and trying my hardest to get on a English degree course..I love to write, I find it soothes the soul and gives you a pat on the back. I'd love to write plays, music and I dabble in poetry.

Poetry is my love, when I feel life is not 'happening' for me...

Wipe the tear,
you'll be ok
Find youself, it's there
I promise you.


Is anyone else like me?
The feelings I have, have totally taken over my soul. I'm not the happy bubbly person that I was once...Im thinking about going home...

Home...where my family will tell me everything will be ok and to stop being stupid! Keep my chin up, and I'll find myself one day :)

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment